Nuclear translocation of β-catenin and decreased expression of epithelial cadherin in human papillomavirus-positive tonsillar cancer: an early event in human papillomavirus-related tumour progression?
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Limited
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 1117–1126, June 2011
How to Cite
Stenner, M., Yosef, B., Huebbers, C. U., Preuss, S. F., Dienes, H.-P., Speel, E.-J. M., Odenthal, M. and Klussmann, J. P. (2011), Nuclear translocation of β-catenin and decreased expression of epithelial cadherin in human papillomavirus-positive tonsillar cancer: an early event in human papillomavirus-related tumour progression?. Histopathology, 58: 1117–1126. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2011.03805.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Date of submission 12 June 2010 Accepted for publication 8 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.