Present Address: Clinic of Urology, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen, Erlangen, Germany.
Coexpression of hypoxia-inducible factor-1α and glucose transporter-1 is associated with poor prognosis in oral squamous cell carcinoma patients
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Limited
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 1136–1147, June 2011
How to Cite
Eckert, A. W., Lautner, M. H. W., Schütze, A., Taubert, H., Schubert, J. and Bilkenroth, U. (2011), Coexpression of hypoxia-inducible factor-1α and glucose transporter-1 is associated with poor prognosis in oral squamous cell carcinoma patients. Histopathology, 58: 1136–1147. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2011.03806.x
A.W.E and M.H.W.L contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Date of submission 23 November 2009 Accepted for publication 10 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!