These authors contributed equally to this work.
Prognostic significance of CD8+ T lymphocytes in breast cancer depends upon both oestrogen receptor status and histological grade
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Limited
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 1107–1116, June 2011
How to Cite
Baker, K., Lachapelle, J., Zlobec, I., Bismar, T. A., Terracciano, L. and Foulkes, W. D. (2011), Prognostic significance of CD8+ T lymphocytes in breast cancer depends upon both oestrogen receptor status and histological grade. Histopathology, 58: 1107–1116. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2011.03846.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2011
- Date of submission 10 January 2010 Accepted for publication 5 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.