Activation of the PI3K/Akt/mTOR pathway correlates with tumour progression and reduced survival in patients with urothelial carcinoma of the urinary bladder
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Limited
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 1054–1063, June 2011
How to Cite
Sun, C.-H., Chang, Y.-H. and Pan, C.-C. (2011), Activation of the PI3K/Akt/mTOR pathway correlates with tumour progression and reduced survival in patients with urothelial carcinoma of the urinary bladder. Histopathology, 58: 1054–1063. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2011.03856.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Date of submission 4 November 2010 Accepted for publication 31 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.