These authors contributed equally to this work.
Prevalence of the CTNNB1 mutation genotype in surgically resected fibromatosis of the breast
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Limited
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 347–356, January 2012
How to Cite
Kim, T., Jung, E. A., Song, J. Y., Roh, J. H., Choi, J. S., Kwon, J. E., Kang, S. Y., Cho, E. Y., Shin, J. H., Nam, S.-J., Yang, J. H. and Choi, Y.-L. (2012), Prevalence of the CTNNB1 mutation genotype in surgically resected fibromatosis of the breast. Histopathology, 60: 347–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2011.04072.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
- Date of submission 8 May 2011 Accepted for publication 5 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.