These authors contributed equally to this work.
Expression of deleted in malignant brain tumours 1 (DMBT1) relates to the proliferation and malignant transformation of hepatic progenitor cells in hepatitis B virus-related liver diseases
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 249–260, January 2012
How to Cite
Deng, H., Gao, Y.-B., Wang, H.-F., Jin, X.-L. and Xiao, J.-C. (2012), Expression of deleted in malignant brain tumours 1 (DMBT1) relates to the proliferation and malignant transformation of hepatic progenitor cells in hepatitis B virus-related liver diseases. Histopathology, 60: 249–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2011.04082.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Date of submission 5 January 2009 Accepted for publication 4 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.