The role of periprostatic and periseminal vesicle lymph node metastasis in the staging and prognosis of prostate cancer
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 1009–1010, May 2012
How to Cite
Subik, M. K., Yao, J. L., di Sant’Agnese, P. A. and Miyamoto, H. (2012), The role of periprostatic and periseminal vesicle lymph node metastasis in the staging and prognosis of prostate cancer. Histopathology, 60: 1009–1010. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2011.04101.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.