* These authors contributed equally to this study.
Diffuse large B cell lymphoma with an interfollicular pattern of proliferation shows a favourable prognosis: a study of the Osaka Lymphoma Study Group
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 924–932, May 2012
How to Cite
Wada, N., Zaki, M. A. A., Kohara, M., Ogawa, H., Sugiyama, H., Nomura, S., Matsumura, I., Hino, M., Kanakura, Y., Inagaki, H., Morii, E. and Aozasa, K. (2012), Diffuse large B cell lymphoma with an interfollicular pattern of proliferation shows a favourable prognosis: a study of the Osaka Lymphoma Study Group. Histopathology, 60: 924–932. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2011.04161.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Date of submission 4 February 2011 Accepted for publication 4 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.