X.L. and J.J.M. contributed equally to this work.
Microvascular endoglin (CD105) expression correlates with tissue markers for atherosclerotic plaque vulnerability in an ageing population with multivessel coronary artery disease
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 88–97, July 2012
How to Cite
Li, X., van der Meer, J. J., van der Loos, C. M., Ploegmakers, H. J. P., de Boer, O. J., de Winter, R. J. and van der Wal, A. C. (2012), Microvascular endoglin (CD105) expression correlates with tissue markers for atherosclerotic plaque vulnerability in an ageing population with multivessel coronary artery disease. Histopathology, 61: 88–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2011.04166.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Date of submission 30 June 2011 Accepted for publication 17 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.