Key Lab for Transcriptomics and Proteomics of Human Fatal Diseases is supported by Ministry of Education and Guangdong Province.
Neoplastic spindle cells in nasopharyngeal carcinoma show features of epithelial–mesenchymal transition
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 113–122, July 2012
How to Cite
Luo, W.-R., Chen, X.-Y., Li, S.-Y., Wu, A.-B. and Yao, K.-T. (2012), Neoplastic spindle cells in nasopharyngeal carcinoma show features of epithelial–mesenchymal transition. Histopathology, 61: 113–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2012.04205.x
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
- Date of Submission 13 June 2011 Accepted for publication 18 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.