These authors contributed equally to this work.
Phosphorylated 4E-binding protein 1 (p-4E-BP1): a novel prognostic marker in human astrocytomas
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 293–305, August 2012
How to Cite
Korkolopoulou, P., Levidou, G., El-Habr, E. A., Piperi, C., Adamopoulos, C., Samaras, V., Boviatsis, E., Thymara, I., Trigka, E.-A., Sakellariou, S., Kavantzas, N., Patsouris, E. and Saetta, A. A. (2012), Phosphorylated 4E-binding protein 1 (p-4E-BP1): a novel prognostic marker in human astrocytomas. Histopathology, 61: 293–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2012.04236.x
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
- Date of submission 9 June 2011 Accepted for publication 27 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.