A fast and efficient polymerase chain reaction-based method for the preparation of in situ hybridization probes
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 306–313, August 2012
How to Cite
Ghafoory, S., Breitkopf-Heinlein, K., Li, Q., Dzieran, J., Scholl, C., Dooley, S. and Wölfl, S. (2012), A fast and efficient polymerase chain reaction-based method for the preparation of in situ hybridization probes. Histopathology, 61: 306–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2012.04237.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Date of submission 25 November 2011 Accepted for publication 19 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.