Significance of liver histology in HBsAg-positive, IgM anti-HBc-negative acute hepatitis B virus-related hepatitis
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Limited.
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 881–888, November 2012
How to Cite
Delladetsima, I., Papatheodoridis, G. V., Tiniakos, D. G., Hatzakis, A. and Tassopoulos, N. C. (2012), Significance of liver histology in HBsAg-positive, IgM anti-HBc-negative acute hepatitis B virus-related hepatitis. Histopathology, 61: 881–888. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2012.04294.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 APR 2012 09:36AM EST
- Date of submission 19 December 2011 Accepted for publication 3 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.