Cyclin D1, E-cadherin and beta-catenin expression in FIGO Stage IA cervical squamous carcinoma: diagnostic value and evidence for epithelial–mesenchymal transition
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Limited.
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 1125–1133, December 2012
How to Cite
Koay, M. H. E., Crook, M. and Stewart, C. J. R. (2012), Cyclin D1, E-cadherin and beta-catenin expression in FIGO Stage IA cervical squamous carcinoma: diagnostic value and evidence for epithelial–mesenchymal transition. Histopathology, 61: 1125–1133. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2012.04326.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2012 11:22AM EST
- Date of submission 17 April 2012 Accepted for publication 12 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!