A preliminary version of this paper using pilot data only was presented at the HICSS 2004 conference, January 5–9, 2004 in Hawaii.
The utilization of e-government services: citizen trust, innovation and acceptance factors*
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2005
Information Systems Journal
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 5–25, January 2005
How to Cite
Carter, L. and Bélanger, F. (2005), The utilization of e-government services: citizen trust, innovation and acceptance factors. Information Systems Journal, 15: 5–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2575.2005.00183.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!