The story of socio-technical design: reflections on its successes, failures and potential
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2006
Information Systems Journal
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 317–342, October 2006
How to Cite
Mumford, E. (2006), The story of socio-technical design: reflections on its successes, failures and potential. Information Systems Journal, 16: 317–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2575.2006.00221.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!