*Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, PO Box 100, Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724, USA.
TTAA serves as the target site for TFP3 lepidopteran transposon insertions in both nuclear polyhedrosis virus and Trichoplusia ni genomes
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 109–116, February 1993
How to Cite
Wang, H.-g. H. and Fraser, M. J. (1993), TTAA serves as the target site for TFP3 lepidopteran transposon insertions in both nuclear polyhedrosis virus and Trichoplusia ni genomes. Insect Molecular Biology, 1: 109–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.1993.tb00111.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Received 24 June 1992; accepted 29 September 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!