†Pioneer Hi-Bred Int., Department of Research Specialists, Johnston, IA 501131, USA
Molecular characterization of a strain-specific repeated DNA sequence in the fall armyworm Spodoptera frugiperda (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae)
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2007
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 123–130, May 1994
How to Cite
Lu, Y.-J., Kochert, G. D., Isenhour, D. J. and Adang, M. J. (1994), Molecular characterization of a strain-specific repeated DNA sequence in the fall armyworm Spodoptera frugiperda (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae). Insect Molecular Biology, 3: 123–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.1994.tb00159.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2007
- Received 3 February 1994; accepted 30 March 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!