Polymerase chain reaction-based identification of insecticide resistance genes and DNA methylation in the aphid Myzus persicae (Sulzer)
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2007
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 197–202, August 1996
How to Cite
Field, L. M., Crlck, S. E. and Devonshire, A. L. (1996), Polymerase chain reaction-based identification of insecticide resistance genes and DNA methylation in the aphid Myzus persicae (Sulzer). Insect Molecular Biology, 5: 197–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.1996.tb00054.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2007
- Received 15 November 1995; accepted 29 January 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!