Assessment of the universality and utility of a set of conserved mitochondrial COI primers in insects
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2007
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 143–150, May 1997
How to Cite
Zhang, D. .-X. and Hewitt, G. M. (1997), Assessment of the universality and utility of a set of conserved mitochondrial COI primers in insects. Insect Molecular Biology, 6: 143–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.1997.tb00082.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2007
- Received 17 April 1996; accepted 16 September 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!