The unique mutation in ace-1 giving high insecticide resistance is easily detectable in mosquito vectors
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 1–7, February 2004
How to Cite
Weill, M., Malcolm, C., Chandre, F., Mogensen, K., Berthomieu, A., Marquine, M. and Raymond, M. (2004), The unique mutation in ace-1 giving high insecticide resistance is easily detectable in mosquito vectors. Insect Molecular Biology, 13: 1–7. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2004.00452.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Received 19 June 2003; accepted after revision 12 September 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!