A group of related cDNAs encoding secreted proteins from Hessian fly [Mayetiola destructor (Say)] salivary glands
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 101–108, February 2004
How to Cite
Chen, M.-S., Fellers, J. P., Stuart, J. J., Reese, J. C. and Liu, X. (2004), A group of related cDNAs encoding secreted proteins from Hessian fly [Mayetiola destructor (Say)] salivary glands. Insect Molecular Biology, 13: 101–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2004.00465.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Received 21 August 2003; accepted following revision 6 November 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!