A novel fatty acid binding protein produced by teratocytes of the aphid parasitoid Aphidius ervi
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2005
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 195–205, April 2005
How to Cite
Falabella, P., Perugino, G., Caccialupi, P., Riviello, L., Varricchio, P., Tranfaglia, A., Rossi, M., Malva, C., Graziani, F., Moracci, M. and Pennacchio, F. (2005), A novel fatty acid binding protein produced by teratocytes of the aphid parasitoid Aphidius ervi. Insect Molecular Biology, 14: 195–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2004.00548.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2005
- Received 6 October 2004; accepted after revision 16 November 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!