Molecular cloning and characterization of two digestive serine proteases from the Hessian fly, Mayetiola destructor
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2005
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 309–318, June 2005
How to Cite
Mittapalli, O., Stuart, J. J. and Shukle, R. H. (2005), Molecular cloning and characterization of two digestive serine proteases from the Hessian fly, Mayetiola destructor. Insect Molecular Biology, 14: 309–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2005.00561.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2005
- doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2005.00561.x; Received 18 August 2004; accepted after revision 3 January 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!