Microarray-based survey of a subset of putative olfactory genes in the mosquito Anopheles gambiae
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2005
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 575–589, December 2005
How to Cite
Biessmann, H., Nguyen, Q. K., Le, D. and Walter, M. F. (2005), Microarray-based survey of a subset of putative olfactory genes in the mosquito Anopheles gambiae. Insect Molecular Biology, 14: 575–589. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2005.00590.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2005
- doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2005.00590.x; Received 18 April 2005; accepted after revision 3 June 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!