Effects of juvenile hormone on gene expression in the pheromone-producing midgut of the pine engraver beetle, Ips pini
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2006
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 207–216, April 2006
How to Cite
Keeling, C. I., Bearfield, J. C., Young, S., Blomquist, G. J. and Tittiger, C. (2006), Effects of juvenile hormone on gene expression in the pheromone-producing midgut of the pine engraver beetle, Ips pini. Insect Molecular Biology, 15: 207–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2006.00629.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2006
- Received 15 June 2005; accepted after revision 10 October 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!