Sex-, stage- and tissue-specific regulation by a mosquito hexamerin promoter
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2006
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 301–311, June 2006
How to Cite
Jinwal, U. K., Zakharkin, S. O., Litvinova, O. V., Jain, S. and Beneš, H. (2006), Sex-, stage- and tissue-specific regulation by a mosquito hexamerin promoter. Insect Molecular Biology, 15: 301–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2006.00644.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2006
- doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2006.00644.x; Received 31 October 2005; accepted after revision 18 January 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!