Cloning and characterization of the homologous genes of firefly luciferase in the mealworm beetle, Tenebrio molitor
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 293–299, June 2006
How to Cite
Oba, Y., Sato, M. and Inouye, S. (2006), Cloning and characterization of the homologous genes of firefly luciferase in the mealworm beetle, Tenebrio molitor. Insect Molecular Biology, 15: 293–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2006.00646.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
- doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2006.00646.x; Received 18 October 2005; accepted after revision 13 January 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!