Evaluation of the activities of the medfly and Drosophila hsp70 promoters in vivo in germ-line transformed medflies
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 373–382, June 2006
How to Cite
Kalosaka, K., Chrysanthis, G., Rojas-Gill, A.-P., Theodoraki, M., Gourzi, P., Kyriakopoulos, A., Tatari, M., Zacharopoulou, A. and Mintzas, A. C. (2006), Evaluation of the activities of the medfly and Drosophila hsp70 promoters in vivo in germ-line transformed medflies. Insect Molecular Biology, 15: 373–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2006.00650.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
- doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2006.00650.x; Received 22 November 2005; accepted after revision 25 February 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!