Specific interactions among odorant-binding proteins of the African malaria vector Anopheles gambiae
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2006
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 797–811, December 2006
How to Cite
Andronopoulou, E., Labropoulou, V., Douris, V., Woods, D. F., Biessmann, H. and Iatrou, K. (2006), Specific interactions among odorant-binding proteins of the African malaria vector Anopheles gambiae. Insect Molecular Biology, 15: 797–811. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2006.00685.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2006
- Received 21 April 2006; accepted after revision 19 June 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!