Cathepsin L function in insect moulting: molecular cloning and functional analysis in cotton bollworm, Helicoverpa armigera
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2006
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 823–834, December 2006
How to Cite
Liu, J., Shi, G.-P., Zhang, W.-Q., Zhang, G.-R. and Xu, W.-H. (2006), Cathepsin L function in insect moulting: molecular cloning and functional analysis in cotton bollworm, Helicoverpa armigera. Insect Molecular Biology, 15: 823–834. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2006.00686.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2006
- Received 6 February 2006; accepted following revision 27 June 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!