These authors contributed equally to this work.
Female-biased expression of odourant receptor genes in the adult antennae of the silkworm, Bombyx mori
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 107–119, February 2007
How to Cite
Wanner, K. W., Anderson, A. R., Trowell, S. C., Theilmann, D. A., Robertson, H. M. and Newcomb, R. D. (2007), Female-biased expression of odourant receptor genes in the adult antennae of the silkworm, Bombyx mori. Insect Molecular Biology, 16: 107–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2007.00708.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007
- Received 2 June 2006; accepted after revision 22 September 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!