These authors contributed equally to this work.
Female-biased expression of odourant receptor genes in the adult antennae of the silkworm, Bombyx mori
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 107–119, February 2007
How to Cite
Wanner, K. W., Anderson, A. R., Trowell, S. C., Theilmann, D. A., Robertson, H. M. and Newcomb, R. D. (2007), Female-biased expression of odourant receptor genes in the adult antennae of the silkworm, Bombyx mori. Insect Molecular Biology, 16: 107–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2007.00708.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007
- Received 2 June 2006; accepted after revision 22 September 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!