A comparative study of voltage-gated sodium channels in the Insecta: implications for pyrethroid resistance in Anopheline and other Neopteran species
Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 361–375, June 2007
How to Cite
Davies, T. G. E., Field, L. M., Usherwood, P. N. R. and Williamson, M. S. (2007), A comparative study of voltage-gated sodium channels in the Insecta: implications for pyrethroid resistance in Anopheline and other Neopteran species. Insect Molecular Biology, 16: 361–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2007.00733.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
- Received 19 October 2006; accepted after revision 19 January 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!