M.-F. Shaio and W.-L. Cho contributed equally to this work.
A p38 MAP kinase regulates the expression of the Aedes aegypti defensin gene in mosquito cells
Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 389–399, August 2007
How to Cite
Chen-Chih Wu, R., Shaio, M.-F. and Cho, W.-L. (2007), A p38 MAP kinase regulates the expression of the Aedes aegypti defensin gene in mosquito cells. Insect Molecular Biology, 16: 389–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2007.00734.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
- Received 5 January 2007; accepted after revision 8 January 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!