Cytochrome P450s in Papilio multicaudatus and the transition from oligophagy to polyphagy in the Papilionidae
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2007
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 481–490, August 2007
How to Cite
Mao, W., Schuler, M. A. and Berenbaum, M. R. (2007), Cytochrome P450s in Papilio multicaudatus and the transition from oligophagy to polyphagy in the Papilionidae. Insect Molecular Biology, 16: 481–490. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2007.00741.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2007
- Received 22 November 2006; accepted following revision 14 March 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!