Cloning and interspecific altered expression of heat shock protein genes in two leafminer species in response to thermal stress
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2007
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 491–500, August 2007
How to Cite
Huang, L.-H. and Kang, L. (2007), Cloning and interspecific altered expression of heat shock protein genes in two leafminer species in response to thermal stress. Insect Molecular Biology, 16: 491–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2007.00744.x
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2007
- Received 5 February 2007; accepted following revision 26 April 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!