These authors contributed equally to this work.
Molecular characterization of the Aedes aegypti odorant receptor gene family
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 525–537, October 2007
How to Cite
Bohbot, J., Pitts, R. J., Kwon, H.-W., Rützler, M., Robertson, H. M. and Zwiebel, L. J. (2007), Molecular characterization of the Aedes aegypti odorant receptor gene family. Insect Molecular Biology, 16: 525–537. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2007.00748.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Received 22 March 2007; accepted after revision 10 May 2007.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Co-expression of six tightly clustered odorant receptor genes in the antenna of the malaria mosquito Anopheles gambiae, Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution, 2015, 3,, , , , ,
- 2The narrowing olfactory landscape of insect odorant receptors, Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution, 2015, 3,, ,
- 3Fine-scale evolutionary genetic insights into Anopheles gambiae X-chromosome, Journal of Biomedical Science and Engineering, 2009, 02, 05, 304, , , ,
- 4Odor Coding in the Maxillary Palp of the Malaria Vector Mosquito Anopheles gambiae, Current Biology, 2007, 17, 18, 1533, , , , , , , , , , ,