The nicotinic acetylcholine receptor subunits Mdα5 and Mdβ3 on autosome 1 of Musca domestica are not involved in spinosad resistance
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 691–701, December 2007
How to Cite
Gao, J.-R., Deacutis, J. M. and Scott, J. G. (2007), The nicotinic acetylcholine receptor subunits Mdα5 and Mdβ3 on autosome 1 of Musca domestica are not involved in spinosad resistance. Insect Molecular Biology, 16: 691–701. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2007.00770.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
- Received 4 April 2007; accepted after revision 8 July 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!