Takeo Kubo: Department of Biological Sciences, Graduate School of Science, The University of Tokyo, 7-3-1, Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 113-0033, Japan. Tel./fax: +81-3-5841-4446; e-mail: email@example.com
Expression analysis of the FoxP homologue in the brain of the honeybee, Apis mellifera
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 53–60, February 2008
How to Cite
Kiya, T., Itoh, Y. and Kubo, T. (2008), Expression analysis of the FoxP homologue in the brain of the honeybee, Apis mellifera. Insect Molecular Biology, 17: 53–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2008.00775.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Received 26 June 2007; accepted after revision 5 October 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!