Emma Warr and Suchismita Das contributed equally to this study.
The Gram-Negative Bacteria-Binding Protein gene family: Its role in the innate immune system of Anopheles gambiae and in anti-Plasmodium defence
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 39–51, February 2008
How to Cite
Warr, E., Das, S., Dong, Y. and Dimopoulos, G. (2008), The Gram-Negative Bacteria-Binding Protein gene family: Its role in the innate immune system of Anopheles gambiae and in anti-Plasmodium defence. Insect Molecular Biology, 17: 39–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2008.00778.x
Present address: Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, Pembroke Place, Liverpool, L3 5QA. UK.
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2008
- Received 11 September 2007; accepted after revision 4 October 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!