Expression of a mutated phospholipase A2 in transgenic Aedes fluviatilis mosquitoes impacts Plasmodium gallinaceum development
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 175–183, April 2008
How to Cite
Rodrigues, F. G., Santos, M. N., De Carvalho, T. X. T., Rocha, B. C., Riehle, M. A., Pimenta, P. F. P., Abraham, E. G., Jacobs-Lorena, M., Alves de Brito, C. F. and Moreira, L. A. (2008), Expression of a mutated phospholipase A2 in transgenic Aedes fluviatilis mosquitoes impacts Plasmodium gallinaceum development. Insect Molecular Biology, 17: 175–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2008.00791.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2008
- Received 30 August 2007; accepted after revision 19 December 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!