Molecular cloning and expression patterns of a putative olfactory diacylglycerol kinase from the noctuid moth Spodoptera littoralis
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 485–493, October 2008
How to Cite
Chouquet, B., Bozzolan, F., Solvar, M., Duportets, L., Jacquin-Joly, E., Lucas, P. and Debernard, S. (2008), Molecular cloning and expression patterns of a putative olfactory diacylglycerol kinase from the noctuid moth Spodoptera littoralis. Insect Molecular Biology, 17: 485–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2008.00814.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Received 11 February 2008; accepted after revision 3 April 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!