Current addresses: University of Bourgogne, Dijon, France; and †Department of Neurobiology, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA, USA.
Molecular identification and characterization of two new Lepidoptera chemoreceptors belonging to the Drosophila melanogaster OR83b family
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 587–596, October 2008
How to Cite
Malpel, S., Merlin, C., François, M.-C. and Jacquin-Joly, E. (2008), Molecular identification and characterization of two new Lepidoptera chemoreceptors belonging to the Drosophila melanogaster OR83b family. Insect Molecular Biology, 17: 587–596. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2008.00830.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Received 16 March 2008; accepted after revision 6 June 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!