Microarray analysis of acaricide-inducible gene expression in the southern cattle tick, Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplus
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2008
No claims to original US government works. Journal compilation © 2008 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 597–606, December 2008
How to Cite
Saldivar, L., Guerrero, F. D., Miller, R. J., Bendele, K. G., Gondro, C. and Brayton, K. A. (2008), Microarray analysis of acaricide-inducible gene expression in the southern cattle tick, Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplus. Insect Molecular Biology, 17: 597–606. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2008.00831.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2008
- Received 8 May 2008; accepted after revision 16 May 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!