The gustatory receptor family in the silkworm moth Bombyx mori is characterized by a large expansion of a single lineage of putative bitter receptors
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 621–629, December 2008
How to Cite
Wanner, K. W. and Robertson, H. M. (2008), The gustatory receptor family in the silkworm moth Bombyx mori is characterized by a large expansion of a single lineage of putative bitter receptors. Insect Molecular Biology, 17: 621–629. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2008.00836.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Received 1 February 2008; accepted after revision 24 June 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!