Current address: Division of Chemical Ecology, Department of Plant Protection Biology, SLU, Alnarp, Sweden.
Characterization and expression of the odorant-binding protein 7 gene in Anopheles stephensi and comparative analysis among five mosquito species
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 631–645, December 2008
How to Cite
Sengul, M. S. and Tu, Z. (2008), Characterization and expression of the odorant-binding protein 7 gene in Anopheles stephensi and comparative analysis among five mosquito species. Insect Molecular Biology, 17: 631–645. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2008.00837.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Received 11 February 2008; accepted after revision 24 June 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!