Current address: Department of Entomology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL, USA
Transcriptional signatures in response to wheat germ agglutinin and starvation in Drosophila melanogaster larval midgut
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2008
Journal compilation © 2008 The Royal Entomological Society. No claim to original US government works
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 21–31, February 2009
How to Cite
Li, H.-M., Sun, L., Mittapalli, O., Muir, W. M., Xie, J., Wu, J., Schemerhorn, B. J., Sun, W., Pittendrigh, B. R. and Murdock, L. L. (2009), Transcriptional signatures in response to wheat germ agglutinin and starvation in Drosophila melanogaster larval midgut. Insect Molecular Biology, 18: 21–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2008.00844.x
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!