Identification of the proteome composition occurring during the course of embryonic development of bees (Apis mellifera)
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 1–9, February 2009
How to Cite
Li, J., Zhang, L., Feng, M., Zhang, Z. and Pan, Y. (2009), Identification of the proteome composition occurring during the course of embryonic development of bees (Apis mellifera). Insect Molecular Biology, 18: 1–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2008.00849.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!