Present address: U.S. Geological Survey – Patuxent Wildlife Research Center, BARC East, Bldg 308, 10300 Baltimore Avenue, Beltsville, MD 20705
An inducible HSP70 gene from the midge Chironomus dilutus: characterization and transcription profile under environmental stress
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 87–96, February 2009
How to Cite
Karouna-Renier, N. K. and Rao, K. R. (2009), An inducible HSP70 gene from the midge Chironomus dilutus: characterization and transcription profile under environmental stress. Insect Molecular Biology, 18: 87–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2008.00853.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!