Present addresses: Department of Entomology, University of Illinois at Urbana, IL, USA; ††National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research, USDA ARS, Peoria, IL, USA.
Cowpea bruchid midgut transcriptome response to a soybean cystatin – costs and benefits of counter-defence
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 97–110, February 2009
How to Cite
Chi, Y. H., Salzman, R. A., Balfe, S., Ahn, J.-E., Sun, W., Moon, J., Yun, D.-J., Lee, S. Y., Higgins, T. J. V., Pittendrigh, B., Murdock, L. L. and Zhu-Salzman, K. (2009), Cowpea bruchid midgut transcriptome response to a soybean cystatin – costs and benefits of counter-defence. Insect Molecular Biology, 18: 97–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2008.00854.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!